Principles and Beliefs
- Success is measured by our ability to establish a long-term and mutually
beneficial relationship with our clients.
- Our work is based on clearly documented and agreed upon statement of
approach, deliverables, schedule and fee structure.
- Our work is conducted as a partnership with our client, requiring on-going
communication and joint decision making.
- A Partner of the firm is assigned as the senior manager for every project.
- Regular steering committee meetings are conducted with the client to report
status, ensuring active client participation and timely resolution of issues.
- Recommended solutions are based on sound and proven techniques and
- Commitment to solution development through prototyping.
- Project planes are based on early delivery of critical components to ensure
adequate client verification prior to deployment.
- Commitment to integration of the best of breed components achieving a total
business solution. No reinventing of the wheel.
- Proposed solutions are based on comprehensive business and data modeling,
resulting in an effective, efficient database design that ensures the automation
of the core business and not the procedures.
- When feasible, all components of the solution should be open, to ensure the
ability of benefiting from the evolving technologies and practices.